Setting up a manual shipping method
Modified on: Tue, Apr 8, 2014 at 6:50 PM
To set up a manual shipping method depending on a location:
- In the administration panel, go to Administration > Shipping & Taxes > Locations and create necessary locations.
- Go to Administration > Shipping & Taxes > Shipping methods.
- Add a new shipping method by clicking the + button or choose the existing one.
- Choose Manual in the Rate calculation: option in the General tab.
- Open the Shipping charges tab.
- Select a desired location in the Show rates for location box.
- Define shipping rates for the shipping method based on the total cost of the ordered products cost, their weight or quantity.
The shipping rates values should be entered just as they are, i.e. for
each new condition an integral value should be entered, but not an
additional one. For example, for the "More than $0" condition value 40
is entered, and if you need the price for the "More than $30" value to
be 55, you need to enter this very value, but not the additional value
- Select another location in the Show rates for location box and define the desired shipping rates for it.
- Click the Save button to add or update the rates.
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?