Embedding your Merchium store into WordPress site is very easy. The official Merchium plugin for WordPress does all the work, and you only have to copy a few lines of code from your Merchium admin panel.
The plugin supports all WordPress version from 3.6 up to the latest one.
- Log in to your WordPress admin dashboard and go to the Plugins page:
- Click Add New:
- Type merchium in the search box and hit Enter:
- Click the Install Now button under the Merchium Shopping Cart entry:
Confirm the installation.
- After the installation is complete, click Active Plugin:
Now, the plugin is installed and activated, and you can see a new menu entry called Merchium Store:
Embed Your Store
- Go to the Merchium Store page in your WordPress admin dashboard.
- Click I already have a Merchium account, log in. If you don't have a Merchium account, click Create a free account to get one.
- Log in to your Merchium admin panel and go to Design → Layouts:
- Switch layout to Widget and copy the widget code:
Instead of using the default Widget layout, you can create a new one specifically for WordPress.
- Back in your WordPress dashboard, paste the widget code in the text area at the bottom of the page and click Connect store:
That's it! Now, you have a new page in your WordPress site, with your Merchium store on it: