To set up Merchium with eWAY account:
- In the administration panel, go to Administration > Payment methods.
- Click the + button on the left.
- Enter eWAY into the Name text input field, select eWAY in the Processor drop-down select box, enter the desired description and surcharge values into the appropriate input fields, upload an image if needed.
- Open the Configure tab in the same window in order to view the eWAY settings section.
- Fill in the following fields:
- Client ID - enter the eWAY ID number.
- Order prefix - any prefix you want invoice IDs to have on eWAY site (optional field) (for instance, mycart). Using the prefix allows to prevent duplicate invoice IDs in case you use the same eWAY account for accepting payment from several websites.
- Test/Live mode - select Live. In order to use the Test mode you need to get additional accounts at eWAY Sandbox.
- Click the Create button to save the changes.