To set up Merchium with WorldPay payment gateway:
- In the administration panel, go to Administration > Payment methods.
- Click the + button on the left.
- Enter WorldPay into the Name text input field, select WorldPay in the Processor drop-down select box, enter necessary description or surcharge values into the appropriate input fields, upload an image if needed.
- Open the Configure tab in the same window in order to view WorldPay settings.
- Fill in the following fields, as follows in the Administration > Installation page of your WorldPay account:
- Installation ID - your WorldPay installation ID number.
- Payment Response Password - password used to validate a Payment Notifications message.
MD5 secret for transactions - your MD5 encryption key at WorldPay.
- Test/Live mode - select Live mode. In order to use Test mode you need to select the Test: Approved value in this select-box.
- Currency - select your currency.
Type - select the Fullauth type.
Here you can find more information about these fields.
- Click the Create button to save the changes.