Modified on: Mon, Apr 7, 2014 at 11:14 AM
To export an order
- In the administration panel, go to Administration > Export data > Orders.
- The Orders tab is opened by default. If it is needed to
export the customer information and all other data of orders use this
tab. Data of order products can be exported using the Order items tab.
- Choose one of three following export layout:
- Choose the existing layout in the Layouts select box and click the Load button.
NOTE: There is an ability to change the existing layout. In order to do it choose the desired layout in the Layouts select box, then choose fields in the Exported fields box and click the Save layout button.
- Create a new layout:
- Choose the necessary fields in the Exported fields box.
- Enter the name in the Save layout as input field under the Available fields box.
- Click the Save button.
Then select it in the Layouts select box and click the Load button.
- Select the fields which are not necessary for exporting in the Exported fields box and click the -> button to move it to the Available fields box.
NOTE: The fields which will be left in the Exported fields box will be exported.
- Choose the delimiter kind in the CSV delimiter select box.
- Choose the output kind in the Output select box in the Export options section.
- Enter a new name of the file where data will be exported or leave the existing one in the input field of the Filename option.
- If it is needed to export all orders, click the Export button.
- If it is needed to export only several orders:
- Click the Select link next to Note: You can select the range for export (otherwise all orders will be exported) on the left.
- Select the check boxes of the desired orders.
- Click the gear button and choose Export selected from the drop-down list, click the Export button on the opened page.
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?