Modified on: Mon, Apr 7, 2014 at 12:03 PM
To change the standard page title:
- In the administration panel, go to Design > Layouts.
- In the Default tab, click on the gear icon. This will open a pop-up window.
- In the Page title field define your page title and click the Save button to apply the changes.
Similarly you can change the page title for any other location.
To change the page title for the product page, category page, and other pages:
- In the administration panel, open the necessary page (for example, the Editing product page for a product).
- Type the page title in the Page title input field.
- Click the Save button.
NOTE: To add/change Page title using the import option, use the instructions from the Imported fields format article.
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?