Arranging Categories on the Home page
Modified on: Mon, Apr 7, 2014 at 10:46 AM
- In the administration panel, go to Design > Layouts > Homepage.
- Click the + button in the necessary grid and click Add block.
- Open the Create New Block tab and in the opened section click the Categories button.
- In the opened section, specify the name of the new block (e.g. Catalog) and click the Create button.
- Click the gear icon of the created block and select:
Multi-column list in the Template select box.
Mainbox general in the Wrapper select box.
- Click the Settings link and enter the desired number of columns in the appeared Number of columns in the objects list input field.
- Specify the desired css-class in the User-defined CSS-class input field if needed.
- Open the Content tab and select Manually in the Filling select box. Click the Add categories button, add the necessary categories, and click the Save button.
- Click the Save button.
NOTE: After the block is created or changed, make
sure it is displayed correctly. Sometimes not all wrappers are suitable
for a specific block type.
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?