To create the Related products section on the product details page:
- In the administration panel, go to Design > Layouts > Products.
- Click the + button in the necessary grid and click Add block.
- Open the Create New Block tab and in the opened section click the Products button.
- In the opened section specify the name of the block (e.g. Related products) and click the Create button.
- Click on the gear icon of the created block and select:
- Products in the Template select box.
- Desired wrapper in the Wrapper select box.
- Specify the desired css-class in the User-defined CSS-class input field.
- Open the Content tab and select Manually in the Filling select box.
- Click the Save button.
- In the administration panel, go to Products > Products.
- On the product details page, open the Blocks tab.
- Click on the gear icon on the block and open the Content tab. In the opened window, add the necessary products and click the Add products and close button.
NOTE: After the block is created or changed, make sure it is displayed correctly. Sometimes not all wrappers are suitable for a specific block type.