Use this add-on to connect your store to the Twigmo service (http://www.twigmo.com). This service enables you to control your online store from your mobile device. Once connected, the add-on will process requests sent from this service and return the requested information, and you will be able to review the sales statistics and recent orders as well as searching and editing the most important data - products, orders and customers - just looking at and touching the screen of your mobile device.
To set up the Twigmo add-on:
- In the administration panel, go to Add-ons > Manage add-ons.
- Install the Twigmo add-on (click the Install button on the right).
- Click on the name of the add-on to open its settings.
- In the Twigmo account tab, enter your twigmo account e-mail address to the E-mail input field, complete the Password field and choose stores to be connected to the Twigmo service. If you have no Twigmo account, it will be created automatically, and the confirmation letter from Twigmo service will be sent to the specified e-mail.
- Follow the Terms and Conditions link to read the Twigmo License agreement, select the check box to accept the agreement, and click the Connect button.
- If the connection went properly, the Access ID and Plan fields will appear on the add-on settings page, as well as the Mobile Storefront tab:
- In the Mobile Storefront tab, complete the storefront settings:
- Show mobile version for - Select checkboxes near the device types, for which the mobile version of your store will be displayed.
- Home page content - Choose the necessary content of the mobile Home page.
- Design - Click the Visual Editor button to access Twigmo Visual Editor where you can customize your mobile storefront.
- Mobile Storefront logo - Upload an image for the logo of the mobile storefront.
- iOS device home screen icon - Use this setting, if you want to change Twigmo home screen icon for iOS device.
- Enable geolocation - If enabled, shipping and billing address fields will be populated with the address determined by a geolocation service on the registration and checkout pages.
- Show only user profile fields marked as required - If enabled, only required profile fields in the account information will be shown on the Register page of the mobile version of your store.
- URL of your Facebook page/Twitter page/app on iTunes App Store/app on Google Play - Enter URLs to connect your apps or pages on social networks to the mobile version of your store. Corresponding social network icons will appear on the mobile storefront.
- Click the Save button.