Allow customers to add tags
Modified on: Mon, Apr 7, 2014 at 1:06 AM
- In the administration panel, go to Add-ons > Manage add-ons.
- Enable the Tags add-on (change its status to Active in the select box on the right).
- Click on the button with the gear icon corresponding to the add-on and choose Settings from the drop-down menu.
- Select the desired options (Tags for products, Tags for pages) and click the Save button.
- Go to Design > Layouts and select the location for your banner, i.e. click on the corresponding link at the top. For example, click on the Home page link at the top.
- Click the + button in the necessary container and choose Add block. Open the Create New Block tab and click the Tags button. In the opened window specify the name of the block (e.g. My tag), select My tag cloud in the Template select box and click the Create button
- Click on the gear icon of the created block and select (optionally):
- Desired wrapper in the Wrapper select box.
- Specify the desired CSS-class in the User-defined CSS-class input field.
- Open the Content tab and select My tags in the Filling select box.
- Click the Create button.
NOTE: When a customer is logged in, he will be able to see the My tags block with the tags added by him.
He will be able to add tags for product or page under the Tags section on the product details or page details page.
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?