Adding tag cloud
Modified on: Mon, Apr 7, 2014 at 1:05 AM
- In the administration panel, go to Add-ons > Manage add-ons.
- Enable the Tags add-on (change its status to Active in the select box on the right).
- Click the button with the gear icon and choose Settings from the drop-down list.
- Select the desired options (Tags for products, Tags for pages) and click the Save button.
- Set up tags for the desired object:
- In the administration panel, go to Products > Products and click on the desired product link. Then open the Tags tab on the page, enter the desired tag names into the My tags input field one by one, and click the Save and close button.
- In the administration panel, go to Website > Content. Click on the desired page link and open the Tags tab, enter the desired tag names into the My tags input field one by one, and click the Save button.
- In the administration panel, go to Design > Layouts.
- Select the location for your banner, i.e. click on the corresponding link at the top. For example, click on the Homepage link at the top.
- Click the + button in the necessary container and choose Add block. Open the Create New Block tab and click the Tags button. In the opened window specify the name of the block (e.g. Tag Cloud), select Tag cloud in the Template select box and click the Create button.
- Click on the gear icon of the created block and select (optionally):
- Desired wrapper in the Wrapper select box.
- Specify the desired CSS-class in the User-defined CSS-class input field.
- Open the Content tab and select Tag cloud in the Filling select box.
- Click the Create button.
NOTE: All the tags defined by the store administrator will be displayed in the Tag cloud block.
After the block is created or changed, make sure it is displayed
correctly. Sometimes not all wrappers are suitable for the blocks.
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?