If SMS notifications are not sent, check your error logs:
- In the administration panel, go to Administration > Logs.
- Click on the Advanced search link on the left and select Requests in the Type/Action option.
- Click the Search button.
NOTE: The requests concerned with the SMS notifications should contain the http://api.clickatell.com/http/sendmsg link in the URL section.
If you see the following error in the found requests:
Response: ERR: 113, Max message parts exceeded
it means that the SMS notification text was too long to be sent.
In order to solve this problem:
- In the administration panel, go to Add-ons > Manage add-ons.
- Click on the name of the SMS notifications add-on.
- Disable the Add payment info and Add customers e-mail check boxes in the opened window.
- Click the Save button.