- In the administration panel, go to Add-ons > Manage add-ons.
- Enable the SMS notifications add-on (change its status to Active in the select box on the right).
- Click on the name of the add-on.
- Fill in the following fields:
- Phone number - phone number to which all sms notifications will be sent.
- Username – username registered for the Clickatell's account.
- API ID – unique API ID assigned during registration.
- Password – Clickatell's password.
- Use Unicode – choose whether to use unicode in sms or not.
- Split long sms into several parts – choose whether to split long sms and the number of shorter sms.
- Select the desired options under the Send SMS if and SMS content sections.
- Click the Save button.
NOTE: If you do not receive SMS notifications, please refer to this article.
How can we help you today?
Setting up the SMS notifications add-on
Modified on: Mon, Apr 7, 2014 at 1:00 AM
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?