Setting up the Required products add-on
Modified on: Mon, Apr 7, 2014 at 12:00 PM
To set up the Required products add-on:
- In the administration panel, go to Add-ons > Manage add-ons.
- Enable the Required products add-on (change its status to Active in the select box on the right).
To add the required products for a product:
If a customer adds the main product to the cart and there are no
required products of this product in it, Merchium will add all the
missing ones automatically. If a customer deletes one of the required
products from the cart, Merchium will delete the main one automatically
- In the administration panel, go to Products > Products.
- Click on the desired product and open the Required products tab.
- Add products using the Add products link.
- Click the Save button to save the changes.
NOTE: To add the suggested products, follow these instructions.
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?