This add-on enables you to export orders in a file that can then be imported into the MYOB accounting system.
Information on MYOB is available on the official website at myob.com.au.
To get the file with orders, that can be exported to MYOB:
- In the administration panel go to Add-ons > Manage add-ons.
- Find the MYOB add-on and click the Install button (if it is not installed yet).
- Click the appeared gear button and choose Settings from the drop-down list.
- Enter your MYOB account number to the Default Sales Account input field.
- Click the Save button.
- Go to Orders > View orders and activate checkboxes near the orders, that you want to include in the export file.
- Click the gear button in the right upper part of the page and choose Export to MYOB from the drop-down list.
- Save the file.