This add-on adds the possibility for customers to zoom product images by hovering a mouse pointer over the picture.
To set the Image Zoom add-on:
- In the administration panel go to Add-ons > Manage add-ons.
- Make sure that the Image Zoom add-on is installed and activated.
- Click the gear button and choose Settings from the drop-down menu.
- In the opened window define the following settings:
Opacity - Opacity of tint for the product picture. Define any value between 0 and 1. If 0, no tint will be visible.
Animation time - Duration of the animation effects in milliseconds. The more the value, the slower the zoom picture appears on the screen.
Color - Color to use for the tint effect. Color must be defined as hexadecimal HTML color from #000000 for black to #FFFFFF for white.
Zoom position list - Specifies position of zoom window. Numeric (0-15) positions are relative to page image as shown by the following key (blue squares represent zoom window):
- Zoom size mode - Defines the rule for sizing the zoom window and lens: Image - Zoom window will match small image; Lens - CSS of lens has priority, zoom window will be adjusted; Zoom - CSS of zoom window has priority, lens will be adjusted; Full - Zoom window will maximise to full size of zoom image.
Caption position - Position of the image caption: Top or Bottom.
- Ease time - Number of milliseconds of mouse easing movement of zoom image. The bigger the number, the more easing. Zero means no easing.
Zoom fly out - If selected, the flying zoom animation is enabled.
- Click the Save button.