How to create a custom form
Modified on: Sun, Apr 6, 2014 at 11:15 PM
- In the administration panel, go to Add-ons > Manage add-ons.
- Check whether the Form Builder add-on is activated.
- In the top menu, select Website > Content.
- Click the + button and choose Add form.
- Fill in the necessary fields in the General section.
- Open the Form builder tab.
- Enter the necessary text to the Form submit text input field.
- Enter the necessary e-mail (to which the e-mails will be sent) to the E-mail to field.
- Add the necessary fields for your form.
NOTE: In order to add a field for the file uploading, select the File option in the Type selectbox.
In addition to the Standard fields (Select box, Text area, Radio group, etc.) you can also add Special fields: Date, E-mail, Number, Phone, etc.
- Click the Create and close button.
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?