Enabling the Comments and reviews add-on
Modified on: Mon, Apr 7, 2014 at 11:57 AM
To allow a customer to write comments:
- In the administration panel, go to Add-ons > Manage add-ons.
- Enable the Comments and reviews add-on (change its status to Active in the select box on the right).
- Open the detailed page of the object (product, category) for
which you wish to allow comments (for example, in the administration
panel, go to Products > Products, click on the desired product link, open the Add-ons tab).
NOTE: You are able to allow to write comments for products, categories, orders, news, pages, and testimonials.
- Choose the type of reviews in the Reviews select box on the opened page.
To view and manage your comments:
- In the administration panel, go to Website > Comments and reviews.
- Open the desired tab on the page.
- Edit comments if necessary and click the Save button.
NOTE: To learn about the Post approval functionality in Merchium, please, refer to this article.
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?