Setting up the Buy together add-on
Modified on: Sun, Apr 6, 2014 at 10:51 PM
To set up the Buy together add-on:
- In the administration panel, go to Add-ons > Manage add-ons
- Enable the Buy together add-on (change its status to Active in the select box on the right). If only the Install button is available, click it to install the add-on.
To add the buy together products for a product:
- In the administration panel, go to Products > Products.
- Find the product you want the additional product to be added to.
- Click on the name of this product.
- Choose the Buy together tab.
- Click the Add combination button.
- Fill in all the necessary fields and choose the Products tab.
- On the opened page click Add product.
- Select the product(s) you want to add to the main product for the Buy together option and click the Add products and close button.
- Define the Quantity, Discount and Value parameters.
- Click the Recalculate button on the right side of the page, set the discount value in the Share discount($) field and click Apply.
- Click the Create button.
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?