- In the administration panel, go to Add-ons > Manage add-ons.
- Enable the Bestsellers & on sale products add-on (change its status to Active in the select box on the right).
- In the administration panel, go to Design > Layouts > Homepage.
- Click the + button in the necessary Grid and click on the Add block link. In the opened window:
- Open the Create New Block and click the Products button.
- Enter the block name into the Name input field. (e.g. Bestsellers).
- Select Products in the Template select box.
- Open the Content tab and select Bestsellers or On sale in the Filling select box.
- Enter the desired number into the Limit input field.
- Open the Block settings tab and select the Hide add to cart button check box, if it necessary.
- Click the Create button.
NOTE: After the block is created or changed, make sure it is displayed correctly. Sometimes not all wrappers are suitable for the blocks.
How can we help you today?
Displaying bestsellers on the Homepage
Modified on: Sun, Apr 6, 2014 at 10:50 PM
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?