- Get the license key on the http://www.maxmind.com site.
NOTE: Merchium is integrated with minFraud service that maxmind.com offers. You are able to read about all features of this service on the http://www.maxmind.com/app/ccv_overview page.
- In the administration panel, go to Add-ons > Manage add-ons.
- Enable the Anti fraud add-on (change its status to Active on the right).
- Choose Settings from the drop-down list under the button with the "gear" icon.
- Enter your Maxmind license key and define the desired parameters in the corresponding fields:
- Safe distance (km) - allowed distance from customer's IP address to his/her billing address in kilometers (large distance = higher risk, it affects risk factor);
- Max order total - if order amount exceeds the defined max value it affects risk factor;
- Maximum risk factor (1...100) - set a number from 1 to 100 (25 is recommended). If the risk factor exceeds this number then the order is held for review and it will have Open status even if the transaction is processed by payment gateway or system. Store administrator will need to decide whether the order is fraudulent or not and then set the order status to Failed or process it manually.
- Click the Save button to save the changes.
How can we help you today?
Setting up the Anti Fraud add-on
Modified on: Mon, Apr 7, 2014 at 11:22 AM
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?