Disabling access to the store for customers from some country
Modified on: Sun, Apr 6, 2014 at 10:39 PM
- In the administration panel, go to Add-ons > Manage add-ons.
- Enable the Access restrictions add-on (change its status to Active in the select box on the right).
- Click on the gear button and choose Settings from the drop-down list to set up the add-on.
- In the administration panel, go to Add-ons > Access restrictions.
- On the opened page add the IPs or domain names, which need to be disabled, in the IP or Domain sections.
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?