Modified on: Wed, Jul 16, 2014 at 12:24 PM
To set up Merchium with PayPal Website Express account:
- In the administration panel, go to Administration > Payment methods.
- Click the + button on the left.
- Enter PayPal Express into the Name text input field, select PayPal Express Checkout in the Processor
drop-down select box, enter necessary description or surcharge values
into the appropriate input fields, upload an image if needed.
- Open the Configure tab in the same window in order to view the PayPal Express settings section.
- Fill in the following fields:
Username - your PayPal Express API username
Password - your PayPal Express API password
PayPal authentication method - select the desired authentication method
- If you selected Certificate, upload a certificate file.
- If you selected Signature, fill in the Signature field - enter your signature (you can find it on the API Access page of your personal account at http://www.paypal.com web site)
Send customer shipping address - select this check box if you want to send the customer shipping address to PayPal.
Currency - select your currency
Test/Live mode - select Live mode. In order to use Test mode you need to get additional accounts at PayPal Sandbox.
Order prefix - any prefix you want orders to have (optional field)
- Click the Create button to save the changes.
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?