Modified on: Mon, Jan 12, 2015 at 5:40 PM
To set PayPal Website Payments Standard account in Merchium:
- Install and enable the PayPal payments add-on the Add-ons → Manage add-ons page.
- In the administration panel, go to Administration → Payment methods.
- Click the Add payment method button in the upper right corner.
- In the opened dialog, enter PayPal into the Name text input field, select PayPal in the Processor
drop-down select box, and enter the necessary description and surcharge
values into the corresponding input fields; upload an image if necessary.
- Switch to the Configure tab.
- Complete the following fields:
Account - your PayPal account login (email address).
Name of the item - the value of the Pay for field, displayed on the PayPal webpage during the payment (for instance, My shop).
Currency - the currency of your PayPal account.
Test/Live mode - select Live. In order to use the Test mode you need to get additional accounts at PayPal Sandbox.
Order prefix - any prefix you want invoice IDs to have on PayPal site (for instance, mycart).
Using the prefix allows to prevent duplicate invoice IDs in case you
use the same PayPal account for accepting payment from several websites.
- Click the Create button to apply the changes.
Your PayPal account should have the following settings:
Instant Payment Notification - off
Payment Data Transfer - off
Auto Return for Website Payments - off
Return URL - blank
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?