Create a new administrator user group
Modified on: Mon, Apr 7, 2014 at 2:22 PM
To create a new administrator user group with the limited rights:
- In the administration panel, go to Customers > User groups.
- Click the + button on the left.
- Enter the name of a new administrator user group into the User group input field in the New user group(s) opened window and choose Administrator in the Type select box, click the Create button.
- Open the Privileges tab of the created user group. Choose the desired privileges for the new user group and click the Save button to save the changes.
To sign up a user to the created user group:
- In the administration panel, go to Customers > Users. Click on the desired username to open the profile.
- Open the User groups tab and set the Active status for the created user group.
NOTE: After this administrator is logged in he will have the privileges enabled for his user group only.
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?