Why the realtime shipping method is not displayed
Modified on: Sat, Apr 5, 2014 at 10:26 PM
To display the realtime shipping method that was set up:
- In the administration panel, go to Settings > Shipping settings.
- Check whether the real time processor you use is enabled in the Shipping processors section on the opened page.
- Go to Administration > Shipping & Taxes, click on the Shipping methods link and click on the name of the used shipping method.
- Check whether the suitable shipping service was chosen in the Shipping service: option on the details page of the shipping method.
- Check whether the information was set up properly in the Configure tab.
NOTE: Make sure that the Test mode
check box is not selected. Realtime shipping services allow to execute
only some special requests when the test mode is enabled.
- Check whether the weight of the products which will be
shipped using this shipping method is defined on the product details
- Go to Products > Products.
- Find the product which will be shipped by this shipping method and click on its link.
- There should be some value (which is more than 0) in the input field of the Weight (lbs): option.
- If you set up USPS shipping method check that the user ID is confirmed. Call 800-344-7779 to confirm it.
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?