- In the administration panel, go to Settings > Shipping settings.
- Clear the Disable shipping check box (if it is selected), select the Enable DHL check box, then click the Save button to save the changes.
- In the administration panel, go to Administration > Shipping & Taxes > Shipping methods.
- Create a shipping method or choose the existent one.
- Click on the name of the shipping method to modify it.
- Select Realtime in the Rate calculation field, select DHL Ground (or another server) in the Shipping service field.
- Open the Configure tab and set up the necessary options there. Fill your DHL credentials into the System ID, Password, Account number, Shipping key and Shipping key (international) fields.
- Open the Shipping charges tab and define shipping charges which will be added to the ones returned by real-time shipping service if it is needed. Click the Save button to save the changes.
- Open the General tab, enter the desired value into the Weight (lbs) input field and click on the Test link next to the Shipping service field to make a test calculation of shipping charges.
How can we help you today?
Setting up Merchium with DHL
Modified on: Sat, Apr 5, 2014 at 10:28 PM
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?