- In the administration panel, open Administration > Shipping & Taxes > Shipping methods.
- Choose the shipping method on this page and click on the name of this shipping method.
- On the details page of this shipping method open the Shipping charges tab.
- Choose the location in the Show rates for location box for which free shipping will be defined.
- In the Cost dependencies section in the first row enter 0 (for instance) into the More than $ input field and a nonzero shipping cost (e.g. 25) into the input field next to it.
- In the following row enter the total amount for which the shipping cost will be free into the More than $ input field and 0 into the input field next to it.
- Click the Create button.
NOTE: If you have shipping rates defined in the Weight dependencies or Items dependencies sections for the same shipping method, it will not be free. The shipping method will display the rates defined in these sections.
How can we help you today?
Free shipping for an order which total is more than some value
Modified on: Sat, Apr 5, 2014 at 10:19 PM
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?