- In the administration panel, go to Administration > Shipping & Taxes > Shipping methods.
- Add a new shipping method or choose the existing one.
NOTE: This method should use the manual rate calculation (the Rate calculation option is set to Manual (by defined location) on the details page of a shipping method).
- Click on the name of this shipping method to edit it. The Editing shipping method page will open.
- Open the Shipping charges tab on the details page of this shipping method and choose the location in the Show rate for location box for which free shipping will be defined.
- Enter 0.01 into More than $ input field in the Cost dependencies form and enter 0 into next to it.
NOTE: Make sure that there are no charges defined in the Weight dependencies and Items dependencies sections for this shipping method.
- Click the Create/Save button.
How can we help you today?
Setting up a free shipping method
Modified on: Sat, Apr 5, 2014 at 10:20 PM
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?