To define the wholesale prices for the product:
- In the administration panel, go to Products > Products.
- Click on the name of the necessary product to open the Editing product page. Open the Quantity discounts tab.
- In the Quantity input field, specify the minimum amount of products to which the wholesale price should be applied. In the Price($) input field, specify the wholesale price of the product .
- To add more than one price, click on the Add empty item icon and specify a new amount of products and a wholesale price.
- Click the Save button to apply the changes.
For example: Enter 2 into the Quantity input field and your price for a product (when a customer buys 2 or more items) into the Price input field next to it. Click the Save button.
NOTE: In the User group select box, you can select a user group whose members will be able to purchase the product at the wholesale price after they have logged in.
The section with wholesale prices will be displayed for a customer on the storefront similar to the screenshot below: