Free product if order total exceeds some value
Modified on: Sat, Apr 5, 2014 at 9:34 PM
To make a free product, if order subtotal exceeds some value:
- In the administration panel, go to Marketing > Promotions.
- Click the + button on the left and choose Add cart promotion.
- Fill information in the General section.
- Open the Conditions tab and click the Add condition button.
- Select the Order subtotal option in the opened select box, then select equal or greater in the opened select box and enter the desired value in the opened input box.
- Open the Bonuses tab and click the Add bonus button.
- Select Free products in the opened select box, click the Add products button, select the desired product in the opened window and click the Add products and close button.
- Click the Create button.
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?