To submit a data feed to Google Product Search:
- Sign in to Google Merchant Center at www.google.com/merchants.
- Click the Data feeds link.
- Click the New data feed button.
- In the Target country select box, select the target country.
- In the Format select box, select googlebase.
- In the Data feed filename input field, specify the name (test.txt, for instance).
- Click the Save changes button.
To export product data from Merchium:
- In the administration panel, go to Add-ons > Manage add-ons.
- Install the Data feed and Google Export add-ons.
- Open the Features tab on the editing product page (Go to Products > Products and click on the necessary product name link) and fill in the appropriate fields.
- After these steps, you should go to the Add-ons > Data feeds page and create a new data feed or export a demo feed .
NOTE: Your feed should be created according to Google requirements which can be found on the following page: http://www.google.com/support/merchants/bin/answer.py?answer=188494