- Download the example of a CSV file to your computer.
NOTE: You are able to view or edit a CSV file in a spreadsheet application, for example Microsoft Excel.
- In the administration panel, go to Administration > Import data > Products.
- Choose the desired Store from the drop-down menu in the left part of the upper panel:
- In the Import options section, specify the following settings:
- Category delimiter - Leave /// in this field (it is entered by default).
- Features delimiter - Leave /// in this field (it is entered by default).
- Images directory - Do not change the value of this field.
- Files directory - Do not change the value of this field.
- Delete all existing product files before import - Do not select this check box.
- Reset inventory - Do not select this check box.
- Price decimal separator - Decimal separator for product prices.
- CSV delimiter - Select Comma.
- Select file - Click on the Local link and select the downloaded (or created) CSV file.
- Click the Import button. You will see the following notice:
- After that the Adobe Acrobat 7.0 Classroom in a Book (Classroom in a Book) and the Adidas Women's Daroga Mesh Casual Shoe products will be imported into your store under the Books/Computer & Internet and Shoes categories respectively. Please check them in section Products > Products.
How can we help you today?
Example of Product Import
Modified on: Wed, Apr 23, 2014 at 2:32 PM
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?