- In the administration panel, go to Add-ons > Manage Add-ons.
- Change the status of the Access restrictions add-on to Active and click on its settings button (the button with the cogwheel icon).
- In the opened window Settings: Access restrictions, specify the settings for this add-on.
- In the administration panel, go to Add-ons > Access restrictions.
- On the opened page, add to the IP or Domain sections the IPs or domain names that should be disabled.
How can we help you today?
Disabling Access to the Store for Customers From Certain IP Addresses
Modified on: Sat, Apr 5, 2014 at 4:50 PM
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?