- In the administration panel, go to Products > Filters.
- Click the + button on the left and specify the following fields in the opened New filter window:
- Name - enter Free shipping, for instance.
- Store - store to which a filter originally belongs.
- Pos. - enter the desired filter position.
- Show on home page - select if you want to display the filter on the Home page.
- Display type - choose the manner, in which a filter will be displayed on the screen.
- Number of displayed filter variants before the 'more' link - choose the number of filter variants you want to be displayed on the screen. The other variants will be hidden behind the 'more' link.
Filter by - select Free shipping.
- Open the Categories tab.
- Click the Add categories button and add categories on which details pages this filter will be displayed.
- Click the Create button.
How can we help you today?
Filter products by free shipping
Modified on: Sat, Apr 5, 2014 at 6:02 PM
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?