Start a new topic

Cart2Cart to Wordrpess, no brodge found

I am trying to clone my merchuim stores products and catregories into a wordpress site using cart2cart, and Cart 2 Cart is having issues.

I get the following orror:

Connection Bridge Error Occurred

Connection Bridge files are not found. Please, check if bridge2cart/bridge.php file is uploaded to the root folder of your store.

I have theor bridge installed on my end and it confirmed working.

I installed the cart2cart addon in Merchium. and security token, but still get the same error.

I opened a ticket with them (Ticket: #305780 | Migration #91632) and this was their response:

Hello Diser,
Could you please contact Merchium support?
Our techs are saying they can fix the issue as we have no access to FTP.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Best Regards,
Serhiy Zhukov
Senior Support Manager
MagneticOne

contact@shopping-cart-migration.com  is the support email to Cart2Cart and my ticket and migration numbers are also notated

Hello!

We are sorry to hear that you experience this issue. Please clarify address of your store so we can examine the issue in more detail.

Thank you.

Hello!

We have forwarded this information to our developers and will contact you as soon as we get any results.

Thank you.

hello, any updates with this yet?

Hello!

Our software architects are working on this issue. We will contact you as soon as we get any results.

Thank you.

The client is wondering what is happening with this task, any updates?

Hello!

Our developers are still working on this issue. We will let you know in this topic once we get any news.

Thank you.

Its been almost two weeks, any updates on this?

Hello!

Our developers are still working on this issue. We will let you know in this topic once we get any news.

Thank you for your time and patience.

Can I please get some details, The client is not accepting the answer I have been given and would like a more verbose description of what is going on.

Hello!

Our developers are working with Cart2Cart support team in order to obtain up-to-date bridge file. We will let you know once the issue is resolve.

Thank you.

According to Cart2Cart you have not contacted them:

Hello Diser,

Thank you for letting me know.

I have not received any e-mails from Mershium support.
Would you let me know their e-mail address?

Dear Diser,

Our software architects have contacted Cart2Cart developers directly. Our software architects are updating the add-on at the moment. We will contact you as soon as we get any results from them

Thank you for your time and patience.

Login or Signup to post a comment