Start a new topic

Required Products

First, if you add more than one product with a corresponding required product to your cart, it doesn't add an additional required product for each product after the first. There are a few products where people will be purchasing more than one.

--> Is there a way to adjust it so it adds a required product for each when multiple quantities are added to the cart?

Also, when you delete the required product, the original product gets deleted as well (which is perfect). But when you delete the original product from the cart, the required product stays in the cart. If someone changes their mind they will likely not remove the core charge from the cart and get overcharged.

--> How do I adjust this to prevent this from happening?

Hello!

>--> Is there a way to adjust it so it adds a required product for each when multiple quantities are added to the cart?

This is how the add-on works by default at the moment. Only one unit should be added automatically for each item. However, we have forwarded your request to our developers. Probably, this behaviour will be changed in one of the future versions.

>--> How do I adjust this to prevent this from happening?

I am afraid, there is no way to change this behaviour. The required product can be purchased separately while the original one cannot be purchased without the required product.

I hope it answers your questions.

Thank you.

Login or Signup to post a comment