Start a new topic

Developer Needed to add Indian Payment Gateway in Merchium

Hi, 

I'm looking for a developer who can add following payment gateway in our store

1. CCAvenue 
  2. Direcpay 

If needed I can give you Cs Cart modules of above payment gateways. Please contact me with your price on durgesh.b@wow-ppl.com 

Some queries:
  1. Is there any option in Merchium to host customer developed modules like above payment modules? 
  2. If ans of 1st question is no then how we'll host above modules and where? and how whole payment process will completed successfully please explain step by step. 
  3. After developing above custom modules if Merchium version gets updated then what will happen and what needs to do? 

Please give me reply as soon as possible. 

Thanks and Regards 
Durgesh Bang

Hello, Durgesh,

We replied to you about adding payment services in Merchium in the following topic:

https://help.merchium.com/support/discussions/topics/11000000968

> Is there any option in Merchium to host customer developed modules like above payment modules?

> If ans of 1st question is no then how we'll host above modules and where? and how whole payment process will completed successfully please explain step by step.

Actually, no files are added (physically) to your Merchium store when you install an application. It communicates with the developer's server via API on the fly so you do not need to care about it.

> After developing above custom modules if Merchium version gets updated then what will happen and what needs to do?

You don't need to do anything, the application will work after update. If the API is updated, we always keep the previous version to provide backward compatibility.

Thank you.

Login or Signup to post a comment