Start a new topic

how to remove merchium word in the footer

hello,, im new here,, and already buy the unlimited plan,, but i don't know how to remove the sentence below as stated in the picture i attach..

i've tried to remove it in the administration, whenever i delete it and make it empty, always appear this sentence "Language variable name contains unsupported characters!"

so, what can i do to resolve this?

To implement this, please take these steps:

1. In your store admin panel, go to Design > Themes and click on the Edit content on-site button.

2. Click on the Edit icon of the selected Merchium - Shopping Cart Software text area.

3. Change the text and save the changes.

If you wish to remove the copyright block, please take these steps:

1. In your  store admin panel, go to Design > Layouts > Default

2. Find the copyright block and disable it.

Thank you.

oke then,, thanks for your reply..

i have one more question about mobile view..

how can i edit/remove the banner "shopping with easy" in mobile view???

In your store admin panel, go to Marketing > Banners and edit or remove the Shop with easy banner.

thanks in advance for your help..

We are glad to help. Please feel free to contact us if you are in need of further assistance.

Thank you.

But this solution has completely removed the copyright footer! Is it possible to just remove the Merchium and leave © 2016 Website

Hi Ahmed

We removed Merchium word in your store by changing the copyright_shopping_cart language variable on the Administration > Languages > Translations page in your admin panel. Please check it.

Thank you.

Login or Signup to post a comment