Start a new topic

Slider images's oreder issue

Hi

I am getting an issue of slider image's issue in different languages.When i set orders for german it changes order in english language and set it to randomly .

I have got below answer from merchium support :

"Please check the settings of the Banners management add-on: in the store admin panel open the Add-ons > Manage add-ons > Banners management page and check the value of the Enable multi-language Images/URLs setting. If it is enabled, please make sure that the banners are uploaded properly for different languages."

I have done this setting please issue remain same , please help me in this issue solving.

Thanks

Hello!

When the setting is enabled, each banner can have a different title and image for different languages. This is the issue that is reproduced. Please take the steps to see what I mean:

1. In the store admin panel go to Marketing > Banners.

2. Click on the title of the banner.

3. Check the image used for the language.

4. Change the language in the picker highlighted in the screenshots below. You will see that the same banner has different images for different languages.

Here are the screenshots for the same banner (id = 27) in different languages

If you wish to have the same banners for different languages, please disable the Enable multi-language Images/URLs setting on the Add-ons > Manage add-ons > Banners management.

Thank you.

Thanks so much issue solved

Login or Signup to post a comment