Start a new topic

problem after problem after problem

1   Problems with paypal  and express checkout  dont work correct when change to another theme so beware before changing things if your shop is working

when install free themes from merchium shop  always get issues like this also 

seo data reverts back to one that favours merchium and not  client website 

you have to go change that each time or will loose seo rank and send your rank to merchium and promote them free as well as pay them monthly fees to use their products.  

Shipping have issues with  free shipping products and get charged  shipping costs and wasted  1 hour more to experiment to fix but cannot.

what are paying merchium for  ? 

to test thier software and report bugs and waste time playing with incomplete solutions and pay them for the fun of doing all that free  ?

So  far my advise for all   use a different cart and will be more happier and have more free time.

Dear Sir,

We are sorry to hear that you experience these problems.

Changing a theme cannot affect payment methods and SEO data, so most probably these problems are caused by the incorrect settings or changes you made in the add-ons.

There are no any known issues with the shipping methods and setting up a free shipping method in Merchium, so most probably you just need to adjust your shipping settings.

Unfortunately, we could not examine the problems with the store and check your settings as your store has been suspended. We are sorry to hear that you have such an opinion about our service and we would be glad to examine all the problems and clarify all the issues if you reactivate the store. Thousands of people use Merchium without any of the mentioned problems, so we hope the problems with your store are resolved soon.

Thank you.

Dear miss 

what do you mean store has been suspended 

im paying for a service and im not getting what im paying for so im telling you the cart have problems.

if you  check you will find each product has option  for shipping and if checked as free shipping makes not difffence and price for shipping was charged after some update you had done 

now to offer free shipping option is placed inside the page at botton in the shipping settings page and  that is confusing the cart and its making the wrong ship info avail at order time 

i know as i can see how many uncompleted cart in system and how many clients add to the cart and fail to complete their order

Dear Sir,

> Dear miss 

> what do you mean store has been suspended 

> im paying for a service and im not getting what im paying for so im telling you the cart have problems.

I meant that the subscription status of the store linked to your e-mail address is Suspended at the moment, I cannot access your admin panel and the store is closed for public. If you mean a different store, please post your messages using the account linked to your working store.

> if you  check you will find each product has option  for shipping and if checked as free shipping makes not difffence and price for shipping was charged after some update you had done 

> now to offer free shipping option is placed inside the page at botton in the shipping settings page and  that is confusing the cart and its making the wrong ship info avail at order time 

> i know as i can see how many uncompleted cart in system and how many clients add to the cart and fail to complete their order

Please post your message using the account linked to your current Merchium store or reactivate your subscription plan so we could examine the problem.

Thank you.

Login or Signup to post a comment