Start a new topic

FAQs

Greetings,

Is it possible, is there an app or is there some styling I can add so that I may create and FAQs page that when the question is clicked, the answer appears beneath? And can be clicked again to close.

Thank you
Chris

Dear Chris,

There is no such a feature in Merchium. But you can try implementing it yourself using CSS. For more information about how to do it, please refer to this useful article: http://codepen.io/surjithctly/pen/pLDwe So if you have programmer skills or third-party developers, it will be very easy to create such a feature. 

As an alternative solution, we can offer you the customization services offered by our affiliate company, Simtech Development Ltd. Their website is www.simtechdev.com .Also, you can find a developer by yourself at our Marketplace.

Thanks.

Ooooh, I have to say, this sounds like a bit of fun for me to play with, I love learning. I will definitely have a look at your article, thank you very much.

But, I expect given the tight agenda to launch the new site officially at the end of the month, I may need to hire help. Again, thank you for the information. I did not know this option was ever open to me and I do have a list of other wishes they can probably help with..

Big thanks again Anastasiya.
Chris

You're welcome, Chris. I am glad to assist you.

Login or Signup to post a comment