Start a new topic

Cookie popup

Hi, I have the cookie notice enabled... I have also changed the text a little. But how do I remove the "Warning" introduction? It is too harsh.

Naturally with my cs-cart installation on another site I have (and wish to migrate soon) I can go server side and make the change like this instruction 
http://forum.cs-cart.com/topic/35959-warning-cookie-popup/ but I am not sure what to do within Merchium?
Many thanks
Chris

I wonder! If I make a search for "Warning" in the Admin>Languages>Translation can I change it? The answer is yes... I now have "notice" in place of "Warning"

Hope the answer/update helps someone else :)

Dear Chris,

I am afraid that the same changes are not possible in Merchium as far as we do not provide access to the core files of the store installation within the SaaS solution. As far as we see, you managed to change the warning phrase in the message via the language variables.

Please note that this change will work for the store administration panel as well.

Thank you.

Thanks Mariya. Believe me, I was not looking to gain access to server side, my cs-cart website is down all day today because I clicked Visual Editor (losing money again). cs-cart support is nothing like Merchium support. I ask a question here, instant help (wonderful). The other division, I will wait losing money for days and get charged for something not my fault like I have experienced several times.

Anyway, I am not ranting at you (the opposite), I am singing that on the Merchium side, it's great. If something goes wrong server side, I know Merchium has every incentive with live monthly subscriptions to fix instantly. Win/Win

Ps.. Please note that this change will work for the store administration panel as well.
Sorry, I am not sure I follow if this good or bad?

Thanks again

Dear Chris,

Thank you for the reply.

We are sorry to hear about the difficulties with the CS-Cart store. I am sure that the CS-Cart support team will contact you at the earliest to resolve the issue.

> Sorry, I am not sure I follow if this good or bad?

We meant that this change will work for the store administration panel as well. And if you are expected to see a warning in the store admin panel, you will also see a Notice heading. We mentioned this just to make sure that you are informed that the same language variables are used both in the store admin panel and the storefront.

If you have any questions left, please feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Login or Signup to post a comment