Start a new topic

FTP and more

I would love to transfer my three shops cs-cart here; I would like to know a few things first:
- Posoo have my domain names that point on the space merchium?
for example, instead of negoziohifi.mymerchium.com negoziohifi.it
- I will have ftp access?
- I can install graphics (for cs-cart) to my liking?
- Modules searchanise, twigmo and ebay are included at no charge except to the SAAS?

waiting, thanks

Fabrizio

Dear Fabrizio, 

Thank you for contacting Merchium.

> - Posoo have my domain names that point on the space merchium?
> for example, instead of negoziohifi.mymerchium.com negoziohifi.it

Sure, you will have such an ability. To do it, you should take these steps:

1. Login to your domain registrar account and add a new A-record with this IP address: 54.210.183.26.

2. Add the new domain by clicking the + button in the upper right corner of the Administration > Domains page in your store admin panel.

3. Go to the Administration > Stores page and select the storefront. 

4. Pick the new domain in the Custom domain drop-down list and click the Save button.

> I will have ftp access?

Merchium is our cloud service, that is why the FTP access credentials are not provided. 

> - I can install graphics (for cs-cart) to my liking?

Unfortunately, this request is not clear enough to us. You will be able to create banners, add your custom images to HTML blocks, pages, products, etc. If you wish to change the design of your store, you will be able to perform this operation as well. With the built-in theme editor, you can change storefront background, color scheme, fonts, and more, directly on site.

If you mean something else, please clarify the issue in more detail.

> Modules searchanise, twigmo and ebay are included at no charge except to the SAAS?

Yes, you are quite right. These add-ons are included without additional charge. You can check our feature list on this page of our site as well.

Hope this information will help you.

Thank you.

but if I have to install an addon or graphics that need to upload files to ftp lacuni, or you think you can not?

For example I have an addon to charge my stock from an external supplier, and the need to set a cron, is it possible?

Fabrizio

Dear Fabrizio, 

I am afraid it is not possible to upload and install your own add-ons. In order to get additional features to your Merchium store, Marketplace will be used. The Merchium Marketplace is where merchants will buy themes and apps for their stores. Recently we have opened it for our partners so that they could develop applications and themes for the Merchium users. The Marketplace is currently running behind a curtain; only our team and the partners have access to the site. Once the Marketplace has enough apps and themes, we will open it to the public.

As regards other files, for instance, product images, we recommend to use the file editor. Please go to Administration > Files and upload the files there. Please note that the files editor is designed to work with archives as well, so you can pack the files to the archive on your local computer and unpack it in the Merchium administration panel after that.

In the future we plan to add the WebDav access to the files of the Merchium store.

I hope this explains the situation. Please feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.

Thank you.

Login or Signup to post a comment