Start a new topic

Age Verification.

I realize that there is an age verification add-on for product/category. What I need is actually an age verification add-on for the ENTIRE site. In order to get our merchant provider account we must have a pre-pop age verification that redirects to Google if failed. Is this something that is possible with cs.cart? I am not finding anything so far. 

This is a very big issue for us. It is make or break, really. If it is not possible, I will need to find a different option. Thanks for your time and support.

Dear Donald,

Thank you for the idea.

I am afraid that in default Merchium, age is validated only for products and categories and there is no way to set up a pop-up message as described.

However I would like to inform you that we plan to open Merchium Marketplace in the future. The Merchium Marketplace is where merchants will buy themes and apps for their stores developed by our partners. Perhaps you will be able to find a suitable solution to the request. Please follow the news at our blog.

Thank you.

Is there a way to terminate my account? Unfortunately, age verification is of the utmost importance to us, so we will be forced to find a different solution.

We are currently on the free trial. I just need to end the trial, I guess. Should I just wait it out? I don't think I gave you any payment information when signing up for the trial.

Dear Donald,

Thank you for your replies.

We are sorry to hear that Merchium does not suit your needs. When the trial period is over, your account will be suspended automatically and you do not need to take any additional steps.

If you decide to activate your Merchium account again in the future, you will have such an ability via your store admin panel.

Thank you.

Login or Signup to post a comment